Please Note: Detailed “terms and conditions” are included on our Order Form.
General Information About Inspections
1. Our inspections will be performed in compliance with generally accepted standards of practice. Documentation of these standards is available upon request.
2. Concept One recommends that the buyer and seller be present at the home inspections, if at all possible.
3. All inspections are limited to visual inspections of the general systems and components to determine which are in need of immediate repair.
4. Areas that are not exposed to view, are concealed or are inaccessible for any reason are not included in the inspection.
5. The inspections do not include any destructive testing, invasive techniques or dismantling.
6. Your inspector is a home inspection generalist and is not acting as a licensed engineer or expert in any craft or trade.
7. Should a dispute arise concerning the inspection report, it shall be resolved informally between the parties or by arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Association and with an arbitrator who is familiar with the home inspection industry.
8. All fees for inspections are due upon completion of the inspection unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
9. A complete copy of the inspection and warranty contract is available upon request.
Please find our services, prices, and other information about our company throughout our website. We look forward to earning your business.
Contact Concept One
Home Inspections and Warranties
Phone: (505) 232-2000
Email Concept One